- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Heber Springs,AR
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Waste Connections is currently searching for professionals who are looking for career growth opportunities and not just a sales position. So if you are willing to prove yourself, then career opportunities at Waste Connections are endless. Our ideal candidate will be a professional with a college degree, a few years of business to business experience, and a strong competitive drive to be the best.
- Selling commercial waste removal, disposal and recyclingservices
- Preparing bids, weekly call reports and calling new and existing customers
- Interacting with customers, non-profit, business associations and trade shows
- Gathering contract expiration dates, documenting existing customer concerns and working with other departments to satisfy customer requests for service
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+years outside sales
- B2B experiencerequired
- Solid waste industry experience preferred
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Computer literate
- Goal oriented
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to relocate as career advances.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans)
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George