TFT Project Manager, Equipment & Asset Management
- Halton Healthcare
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position: Project Manager, Equipment & Asset Management
Department: Equipment & Asset Management
Status: Temporary Full-time for approx. 1 year (with potential to transfer to permanent full-time, pending project funding)
Hours:Monday to Friday, days, 8 hour shifts. Flexible availability to attend early morning and late evening meetingsbased on operational needs.
Halton Healthcare takes great pride in providing quality, compassionate healthcare services to our rapidly growing communities. As a progressive and vibrant healthcare organization, we take healthcare to a new level to meet the urgent needs of ourcommunity's growing and aging population. We are adistinctive centre of healthcare excellence that offers first-rate care in an innovative environment that supports the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of the community.
Working with the Redevelopment Office Team, other Halton Healthcare staff and external consultants, the Project Manager, Equipment & Asset Management will be responsible for managing a wide range of planning activities and projects related to the planning, selection, procurement and redeployment of equipment and furniture for the Georgetown Hospital Redevelopment Project, the implementation of the ten year Corporate Capital Plan and ongoing operational needs at all Halton Healthcare sites. This will include the review, analysis and evaluation of drawings and specifications and obtaining input and feedback through focus groups and individual consultation. The Project Manager provides project management to the Equipment & Asset Management team, and will lead projects relating to the design, procurement, delivery, installation and acceptance of equipment and/or furniture. This position will also be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the EAM department’s policies and processes.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Managing the fixtures, furniture and equipment (FF&E) planning for the Georgetown Redevelopment project.
- The review, analysis and evaluation of drawings and specifications and obtaining input and feedback through focus groups and individual consultation.
- Review, revise and implement Halton Healthcare equipment and furniture standards and maintain up-to-date pricing information.
- Provide project management to the Equipment & Asset Management team, and will lead projects relating to the design, procurement, delivery, installation and acceptance of equipment and/or furniture.
- Responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the EAM department’s policies and processes.
- Organizing and coordinating specifications and tenders to ensure documents reflect the scope and requirements of the Hospital including review and evaluation of complex contracts and other documents related to equipment planning and procurement.
- Supporting the implementation of an organization wide Equipment and Asset Management strategy
- Responds to user requests and organization needs for reconfiguration of furniture and office space, using AutoCAD tools to redesign space layouts and create proposals and recommendations for effective use of space.
This is what you’ll need to do it:
Halton Healthcare endeavors to hire individuals who are competent in their chosen profession and who exemplify our mission, vision and values of accountability, respect and compassion which guide our individual behaviours and attitudes.
- Undergraduate Degree in Health/Life sciences, Engineering, Business Administration or recognized equivalent
- PMP designation or relevant experience
- Lean/process improvement Certificate or relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years related hospital experience required
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Project management or clinical equipment and furniture coordination experience in a redevelopment project within the last 5 years
- Must have experience in the selection, specification, and/or procurement of hospital equipment and furniture within the last 5 years. Preferably on projects with an equipment cost greater than $50 million
- Must have experience and familiarity in reading specifications, equipment cut sheets, architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings
- Must have experience in preparing and writing reports, specifications and RFPs
- Experience in AutoCAD preferred
- Experience with CMMS preferred
Date Posted: November 10, 2020
Internal applications due by: November 17, 2020
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by a job well done, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient satisfaction as we are, we'd like to hear from you. Please submit your application via our website at www.haltonhealthcare.com directly to this posting and include a current copy of your resume.
We thank all those who apply but only those individuals selected for further consideration will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Halton Healthcare will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accommodation needs to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Halton Healthcare is a smoke free facility in and around all three sites. Smoking is not permitted on hospital properties. We thank everyone who works at or visits our hospitals for respecting this healthy initiative. We are also a scent-free environment for all employees and visitors to accommodate individuals’ health concerns arising from exposure to scented products. We ask for everyone's cooperation in our efforts to accommodate health concerns.
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George