- Job Category
- Admin/Clerical/Customer Service
- Job Type
GHD is one of the world?s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
Privately owned by our people, GHD provides engineering, environmental and construction services to private and public sector clients across five continents and the Pacific region. Focused on creating lasting community benefit, our connected global network of 10,000 people delivers projects with high standards of safety, quality and ethics.
Committed to sustainable development, GHD improves the physical, natural and social environments of the many communities in which we operate.
We are seeking an Accounts Payable & Purchasing Administrator to join our Finance team in Waterloo, ON for a one year contract.
- Communicate with Finance Shared Service and in-house staff to resolve A/P issues
- Run, analyze and file miscellaneous and cheque run reports
- Assist with other Payables duties as necessary
- Understanding and application of chart of accounts and its importance
- Two-way match vendor invoices with purchase orders to ensure tolerances are met
- Communicate with internal and external contacts to resolve invoice issues
- Route vendor invoices for approval
- Purchase order maintenance and reporting
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Diploma in Business Administration or Accounting preferred, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience working with multi-currencies preferred
- Knowledge of Canadian Sales Taxes
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive, motivational attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to multitask
- Bilingualism in French/English is considered an asset
We offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work/life balance is essential to the success and happiness of our people. We also offer competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George