- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
JOB TITLE: Sr. Manager, Safety and Security/Field COMPLETED BY:
DATE : Octo ber, 2020
POSITION REPORTS TO:
Directly: Director, Safety and Security GRADE :
Indirectly: Operations Direc tor
JOB TITLES REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: Site Security S upervisor, Safety Manager
The Ingram Micro Safety and Security Sr. Manager position is the primary safety and security authority at the Distribution, Returns, and Configuration Centers located at Millington, TN. The purpose of this position is to implement the appropriate safeguards/tools for the protection of company a ssets, personnel, training, product, and visitors on Ingram Micro property. The Sr. Manager serves as the on-site safety and security advisor to local distribution center management for all matters relating to the protection of wealth generators. This positi on has a dual reporting responsibility; directly reporting to the Director of Security and Safety U.S. located at t he Corporate office in Irvine , California and indirectly to the Director of the Distribution, Returns, or Configuration Centers .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the Safety Star Program as well as the Corporate Security Program to ensure compliance and proper documentation.
- Audit monthly facility inspections, document findings, and follow up to assu re that actions are taken to correct safety-related discrepancies. Ensure maintenance of facility inspection documents a minimum of three years.
- Audit selective accident, loss, and theft reports, analyze trends, and supervisor investigations. Identif y preventative measures, present recommendations to senior management and implement corrective action plans.
- Maint ain compliance with TAPA, C-TPAT and C FIUS . Any other governm ent , cu stomer or organizatio nal driven certifications .
- Serve as the chairperson of the Health & Safety Committee comprised of associates from each department that meets monthly to discuss safety issues.
- Ensure safety and security huddles are being conducted and that all safety and security related awareness is appropriately disseminated to the team.
- Manage workers' compensation program. Partner with HR, c arrier, clinic and associate to facilitate care , treatment and return to work .
- Ensure that facility meets all federal, state and local safety regulati ons as well as all Ingram Micro safety and security policies. Maintain disciplinary action log of those associates that violate these standards. Serve as primary liaison with local police, fire, TOSHA and other government agencies as required, ensuring that they are famil iar with the facility in the event of an emergency requiring their assistance.
- Implement and maintain emergency action plans and schedule regular emergency evacuation drills.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of warehouse operations and the procedures for receiving, stocking, inventory control, order picking, and shipping. Interface with the appropriate department managers to monitor complia nce with Ingram Micro operational policies and procedures. Develop go-to contacts in each operational group for security related issues. Manage and audit the control process of At Risk produc t from point of induction t hrough shipping to end user/customer.
- Develop and manage the security budget . E nsure all systems are adequate to support the operation , appropriately maintained and operational to ensure the necessar y safety and security coverage is provided.
- Audit the activities of the contract security personnel and serve as the primary liaison with the local contract services company. Ensure that they are performing their duties in accordance with site specific post orders as well as Ingram Micro policy and procedures.
- All other safety and security related duties and responsibilities that may be required.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: *
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George