Manufacturing Technician, PCB Assembly, Opto-mechanical - Dayshift Role, M-F
- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
Direct hire role with competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401K matching, PTO, Gym Membership reimbursement and more.
Under general supervision can complete duties that may include; assembly of precision components or subsystems having both opto-mechanical and electro-optical assemblies. Perform test and verification procedures for complex opto-mechanical and electro-optical components and subassemblies using defined production procedures.
Shift: This is a dayshift position, M-F. Start times are between 6-8am and the employee will work an 8 hour shift. OT can be worked daily or through the weekend and is mostly voluntary.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assembles and tests individual sub-assemblies
- Performs basic soldering
- Performs precision cleaning and preparation of components for assembly/usage in subsystems or end-product
- Performs complex bonding and curing procedures
- Operates test equipment, instruments and automated test documentation
- Inspects and verifies that work is complete and correct
- High school diploma
- A.S. preferred
- Applicants must be either a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, legal permanent resident, asylee, refugee or must be eligible to apply for and obtain the appropriate export control license from the U.S. Departments of State or Commerce.
- Demonstrated ability to learn on the job
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in related technical field
- Preferred PCB Assembly experience
- Preferred soldering experience and certification
- Meticulous attention to detail
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
School for the Contemporary Arts - Tier 2 Canada …
Simon Fraser University, School for the Contemporary Arts
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse