- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Waste Connections of Tennessee is looking for a safety conciousDriver Helperat ourlocation inLoudon, TN.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 2 years of work experience as well as a stable work history
- Preferably in a labor type position.
- The ability to continually lift throughout an 8-10hr shift.
- Competitive hourly wageplus overtime
- Performance-based career growth potential
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Income Protection Plans (Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability)
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Flexible Spending Account
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George
Director, Security and Emergency Services