- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Are you a hospitality professional or adventurer looking for your next big move?
Our dynamic and diverse team is hiring various roles in resorts and restaurants across the country!
The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service, and a sense of adventure.
We are currently seeking:
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Kitchen assistants and Dish Washers
Our program is a great way to gain work experience while exploring another part of the country knowing that you have a job and GUARANTEED HOUSING.
There are NO FEES for Job Seekers... All you have to do is pack your bag, arrange your travel, and get yourself to your new job!
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work. This will typically be provincial minimum wage plus any gratuities and overtime
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Employee is responsible for relocation and housing cost
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George
Director, Security and Emergency Services