- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Oak Ridge,TN
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
We are looking for a safety conscious Convenience Center Attendant to join the team in Oak Ridge, TN.
This position is PART TIME
In this position you will:
- Assist customers in the loading and unloading of motor vehicles as well as in proper preparation and separation of recyclable materials.
- Direct traffic and guide the deposit of waste into proper containers.
- Opens the collection area to receive materials and secure the facility at the close of each day.
- Operate a hydraulic unit to compact waste materials and monitor the site area to maintain a clean and litter free condition.
- Maintain records on the number of vehicles using the station's facilities, the number of containers loaded each day and on the use and performance of station equipment.
- Bag newspapers, flatten cardboard, crush glass containers, and flatten aluminum and plastic containers.
- This position is part time (33 hours/week) 3 days of 11 hour shifts.
This is a physical job working outside in all weather conditions.
What We Offer -
Good pay, family benefits, 401k, and a great management team.
Garbage is very stable and we work year round!
Job Requirements -
- Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George
Director, Security and Emergency Services