- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
R360 Environmental Solutions, a Waste Connections company, is the nation's leading environmental oilfield waste management provider, R360 has the resources to offer superior reliability and results to customers across the country.
We are currently hiring a SWD Operator to work at ourHalfway Facility in Carlsbad, NM. In this job you will be working outside in all weather conditions. You will be doing tank, pump, and well maintenance along with basic labor and cleaning duties. You will be running reports and monitoring the oil field waste treatment operations. Previous experience as a mechanic, working on mechanical systems, or large plant maintenance is highly preferred. Being mechanically inclined with strong customer service skills is mandatory.
This is a night shift position working a 6 days on 3 days off rotation. The hours are 5:30pm to 5:30am. This is a local job with no travel and no per diem. We offer family benefits, 401k, and paid vacation.
- Operates, monitors, and controls process levels, temperatures, pressures and flows in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs mechanical and or equipment maintenance as required and/or assigned
- Able to produce required documentation that is legible, accurate and completed on time
- Great customer service and team work skills
- Previous mechanical experience preferred
- Ability to work out side in all weather conditions
- Basic computer skills
R360 Environmental Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)