- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Rock Springs,WY
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Wyoming Waste, a Waste Connections, Inc. company, has an immediate opening for a Driver at our Rock Springs, WY operation. In this position you will primarily be driving a front load garbage truck. Class A or B Commercial Drivers License is required.
Full time position, Monday-Friday day shift with a 5:30AM start time. This is a year round position working 45-50 hours. Competitive pay, family benefits, 401k, and vacation.
Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com
Ideal candidate will:
• Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
• Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather
• Be able to follow safe operating practices.
• Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
• Be able to read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
• Possess a valid Class A or B CDL.
• Possess a satisfactory driving record.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.)
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
School for the Contemporary Arts - Tier 2 Canada …
Simon Fraser University, School for the Contemporary Arts
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse