- FLIR Systems
- Oak Ridge,TN
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
This is a dayshift role, M-F 8am-5pm w/occasional overtime. Direct hire opportunity with competitive benefit package including medical/dental, PTO, 401K savings plan with company matching and more.
Primary responsibilities include activities associated with cycle counting of inventories, supplying parts to production, processing inventory adjustments, managing shelf life items, generating various inventory graphs/reports, and adhering to relevant ISO procedures.
- Manage daily Cycle Count activities
- Within SAP, generate daily cycle count requirements
- Investigate and resolve variances between actual and perpetual counts
- Maintain root cause analysis data of discrepancies
- Maintain ABC coding for all stock items
- In SAP enter daily adjustment activities
- Transact daily inventory movements
- Place incoming items into their appropriate stocking locations
- Maintain inventory location integrity
- Manage bulk inventories via Kanban system
- Generate weekly/monthly/quarterly inventory reports/graphs for management
- Pull parts as needed to fulfill daily production requirements
- Prior SAP experience required
- APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) certification very desirable
- High School education or equivalent w/ 2-3 years related job experience
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong attention to accuracy
- Strong goal attainment orientation with a team focus
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to meet cutoffs and/or deadlines
- Self-starter, possess high degree of self-motivation
- Reliable and on time attendance
- Applicants must be either a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, legal permanent resident, asylee, refugee or must be eligible to apply for and obtain the appropriate export control license from the U.S. Departments of State or Commerce
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George
Director, Security and Emergency Services