- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Ingram Micro is looking to hire a great Desktop Site Support Technician for our new facility located in Tracy, CA!
WHO IS INGRAM MICRO?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
INGRAM MICRO BENEFITS:
• Medical benefits go into effect the first 2 weeks of employment
• 401K is vested upon hire
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Business Casual Dress Code
• Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
- Position responsible for the monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance of all IS solutions at supported Office, facility, as well as, Remote users.
- Candidate must be able to work in a team environment and possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Candidate must have practical network experience configuring and putting together network components and connecting to servers with knowledge of network security, as well as, server configuration and deployment experience.
- Must have working knowledge of basic, intermediate, and advanced desktop/PC, server and network troubleshooting.
- Must be able to analyze computer issues and quickly develop the best course of action.
- M ust have knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 , Windows 7 & 10, Server 2008/2012 and good knowledge of networking with hands-on experience.
- May also be expected to assist r emotely to support other facilities within the US and Internationally.
- IS solutions supported include (but not limited to) network appliances, wireless devices, telephone equipment and integration, mobile devices, radio frequency guns, desktop hardware, software and related peripherals.
- T he Site Support Technician will provide level 1 and level 2 support to end users and enable Moves, Adds and Changes to the environment.
- Will maintain operating efficiency by working with end users and provide support service as needed. Responsible for the facility's IT needs.
- Candidate will report to Senior Manager of Technical Support.
- CompTIA A+ certification preferred.
- Ability/knowledge to talk to customers at multiple levels/all areas of the business to formulate business integration plans.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in local language of site.
- Working understanding of Microsoft Windows Operating systems and administration with similar technologies.
- Working hands- on troubleshooting knowledge of desktop support and desktop operating systems and Windows servers.
- Working hands- on troubleshooting knowledge of LAN design, implementation, and administration.
- Working understanding of VoIP.
- Conceptual understanding of design, implementation and administration of current communication technologies.
- Working understanding of general business operations including sales, finance, operations, and purchasing.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio, O365.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George