- Job Category
- Job Type
Our culture believes in . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what is all about.
We are looking for a talented Rebuild Center Generalist to join our team specializing in Manufacturing for our Distribution Segment in Edmonton, AB. In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Disassemble engines, modules, and related components.
- Clean tools, bench area, powered industrial vehicles and various used engine/module parts to Cummins specifications.
- Paint engines, modules and related components.
- Various tasks as required such as: Steam cleaning equipment, sand blasting, glass beading, parts washing, etc.
- Maintaining shop space.
- Participating in Cummins Safety Programs.
This position will work Monday to Friday the day shift.
Please note that any future shift changes that may occur are made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the standing Collective Agreement.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
High School diploma.
2+ years of previous Trades experience.
Experience in the Automotive / Heavy Duty industry.
Ability to be a strong team player.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.