Solutions Development Exec - Microsoft Cloud Hunter
- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Are you an innovative, self-starting sales person who loves the challenge of hunting big new customers? Do you get excited using your expertise to disrupt a "status quo" and help customers think differently? Do you have a passion for helping your clients "Realize the Promise of Technology" in the emerging cloud services industry?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team - where rainmakers thrive.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a master cloud service provider (mCSP), offering channel partners access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, the world's largest cloud platform, proven enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. Ingram Micro is the largest Microsoft distribution partner globally and is looking for an experienced sales executive to join our team as an "ambassador" for Microsoft Cloud and win new partners .
As a Solutions Sales Executive dedicated to Microsoft Cloud, you will be responsible for the engagement, strategy and winning of new partner business. Drawing on a large team of experts, you will evangelize the cloud service business model and Microsoft Cloud services. Your expertise will allow you to engage at the executive levels of our prospective partners and help them grow their business through Ingram.
- Engage and win new customers (resellers) through strategic selling.
- Function as a subject matter expert for Microsoft Cloud
- Implement, drive and maintain the designated vendor programs, marketing and training.
- Attend industry conferences as a subject matter expert; engaging customers and occasionally speaking as a subject matter expert.
- Enlist the support and endorsement of Ingram Micro sales executives from other branches to make introductions and recommendations to their customers.
- Act as a leader to manage and coordinate complex customer/vendor requests.
- Conduct in-person strategy sessions that may include customer executives, Ingram executives and peers.
- 5+ years of B2B technology sales experience; experience in Cloud sales a plus
- Proven experience with strategic sales engagement including formal sales presentation, written proposals and sales with multiple decision makers.
- Practical experience with face-to-face sales engagements and event/conference networking.
- Demonstrated program/project management skills; documenting and executing a plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - including proposals and closing techniques.
- Working knowledge of Cloud services is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%+ of the time.
- Communication skills; written, verbal and presentation
- Negotiation skills
- Project management
- Sales Pipeline Management
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George
Director, Security and Emergency Services