- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Class A CDL Driver Employee Type Employee
Requisition Primary Location
Waste Connections is looking for a safety conscious Class A CDL Driver to join the team at our landfill in Walnut, MS being based out of Walnut, MS or Corinth, MS. This position is Monday-Friday day shift typically working 50-55 hour work weeks.On top of competitive pay we offer family benefits, 401k, vacation, and year round work.
- CULTURE: It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed All-stars know what they do is important.
- INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
- Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Clean driving record
- Positive, hard-working attitude
- Work outside in all weather conditions
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
School for the Contemporary Arts - Tier 2 Canada …
Simon Fraser University, School for the Contemporary Arts
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse