- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Robert Wright Disposal is looking for an experienced CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE for our Glenmont , NY location. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) fields calls from Customers and works to resolve problems they raise concerning service or billing. A successful CSR must understand the Waste Connections business, so they can resolve various types of customer issues. Customer Service Representatives must show empathy or sensitivity to the customer regarding the issue at hand.
Please click the following link if you would like to schedule an interview using our virtual assistant: https://olivia.paradox.ai/co/WasteConnections/SeanCSR
- Works in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes.
- Demonstrates the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Effectively communicates issues, needs and opportunities with customer service employees and other managers.
- Talks with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Solicits sales of new or additional services.
- Addresses complaints concerning billing or services rendered and complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Communicates with customers in a manner that promotes goodwill.
- Interacts with customers and Waste Connections employees to determine service requirements, resolve problems or complaints, and seeks cost-effective, safe environmentally sound solutions to service issues.
- Promotes Waste Connections standard operating procedures, which assures efficient environmentally correct and safe workplace practices
- Processes payments from customers and researches customer inquiries regarding their invoice.
- Updates customer account information for routing and billing purposes.
Requirements Ideal candidate will possess:
- 2 years of Customer Service experience in a high call volume atmosphere
- Degree from a 4 year college or university (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George