- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Cascade Disposal a Waste Connections company is seeking a highly-motivated Commercial Route CDL Driver to join our teamin Bend, OR. We offer competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefits package. The route will be running a Commercial Front Load Garbage Truck. If you are a dependable, team-oriented and service-driven person, with a passion for the environment, we may be the perfect place for you. Contact us today! As a CDL Driver you need to be reliable, safety-minded, and committed to providing exceptional customer service. You should also be highly organized with strong time-management and prioritization skills. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to establish and maintain professional and cooperative relationships with both customers and colleagues.
Hours are Monday-Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm with Occasional Saturdays as need be, Overtime is available.
Click on the following link to chat with a Virtual assistant about this driving opportunity: https://olivia.paradox.ai/in/WasteConnections/AshleyAdamson
Truck driving professionals, are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an industry-leading company? Join us at Cascade Disposal! Our goal is to create an environment where self-directed, empowered employees strive to consistently fulfill our constituent commitments and seek to create positive impacts through interactions with customers, communities, and fellow employees.
"What's in it for you?"
- Competitive Compensation
- Yearly Safety Bonuses$$
- Yearly Boot Allowance$$
- Performance-based career growth potential
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Income Protection Plans (Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability)
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Valid Class A or B CDL license with air brake endorsement
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as checking fluids, safety equipment, and tires.
- Minimum 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Working knowledge of D.O.T. laws
- The schedule will be Monday - Friday day shift, 45-50 hours per week, 6am start time.
- Ability to work a physically demanding job. Loading and unloading cans with no helpers.
- Willingness to submit to and pass background check and pre-employment drug screening test
- Ability to read, write and comprehend reports to complete daily assignments
- Clean driving record.
Physical Demands Include:
- Ability to function in a wide variety of environments to withstand exposure to all kinds of weather while completing work assignments (i.e., rain, heat, sun, cold)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and move and maneuver up to 100 pounds
- Ability to mount and dismount the truck multiple times every day while on route
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
School for the Contemporary Arts - Tier 2 Canada …
Simon Fraser University, School for the Contemporary Arts
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse