- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
** 80% Labour - 20% Driving** - Needs Class 3 with Air
Waste Connections of Canada has immediate openings for aClass 3TruckDriver at our Edmonton district. Our priority is to give our drivers a great paying career with great incentives! As a Residential Garbage Truck Driver (Class 3), you are responsible for waste and recycling collection services in various municipalities. You will ensure that the waste and recycling collection is safely transported and disposed at designated transfer stations or landfills. This job is very physical and works outside in all weather conditions.
COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATE & INCENTIVES:
- $28.21 per hour (90% of wage for first 6 months)
- Full time, with benefits
- Tuesday to Friday - Guaranteed 10 hrs per day
- 6:30 am to 4:30 pm (approx)
- Company Paid Benefits + RRSP Match
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safe and efficient operation of vehicles
- Daily Pre and Post Trip Inspections
- Driver/Loader teams split the daily duties by switching the driving and pitching hourly
- 80% Labour, 20% Driving - Extremely Physically demanding role
- Class 3 driver's license (Newly licensed drivers welcome to apply)
- Clean CVOR and Abstract
- 1-2 years of Class 3 driving experience
Come, join a team environment, and colleagues who embrace a "work hard, play harder" culture.Our compensation package is competitive and comes with excellent benefits. You'll also be associating yourself with a company that likes to lead by example through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives, and more.
APPLY TODAY! Be part of a great team!
Waste Connections of Canada/Enviro Connexions is an Equal Opportunity Company.