Seasonal Room Attendant
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Are you looking for your next adventure?
We are a dedicated team of seasonal hospitality professionals looking for our next superstar colleagues!
We are looking for eager individuals with a passion for customer service and cleanliness. You'll be working at one of our amazing locations across the US, with a supportive team, in a busy and dynamic environment.
Ideal candidates will be able tomulti-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced manner, and provide adequate service.
Housekeeping responsibilities and duties
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, and vacuuming.
- Ensure all rooms assigned are inspected and meet expected standards
- Ensure equipment is taken care of, inspecting them to make sure no inadequacies exist
- Advise superiors of any damages, missing items, and/or disturbances efficiently
- Deal with customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner to the best of your ability
- Ensure stock of all items are correct and replace as necessary
- Adhere to rules regarding health and safety and follow company-related practices
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS
- Opportunity to Travel across America and enjoy different experiences in a number of different locations.
- Full time contracts lasting 6 months
- Opportunity to switch to a new location at the end of your contract!
- There are no fees for job seekers
- Once your time has been completed, you'll walk away with new job references, new friends, and memories to last a lifetime.
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Employee is responsible for relocation and housing cost
- 1 Year customer service experience
- Age 21 or older
- Must be legally able to work in America
- Have high school diploma
- Clean background check
- A sense of adventure!!!