Seasonal Kitchen Assistant
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
We are a dedicated team of seasonal hospitality professionals looking for our newest team member!
We are looking for an adventurer, and strong team player familiar with high volume and fast pace kitchens.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in resort and restaurant kitchens, be able to multi-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced manner, and provide adequate service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using a dishwashers or by hand.
- Monitor dishwasher water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Receive and store supplies.
- Assist with basic food prep
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
- Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests' needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
- Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
Our program arranges everything from placement to housing.
- Full-time, paid work.
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- Opportunity to Travel across the United States and experience different positions in a number of different locations.
- Six-month placements available for our Summer and Winter sessions.
- If you want to stay on after your placement, that option exists!
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Employee is responsible for relocation and housing cost
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be over 21 and be legally able to work in the United States
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!