Housekeeper / Room Attendant
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Come join our dynamic team for a season or more!
We are looking for eager experienced room attendants with a passion for customer service and cleanliness. The ideal candidates will be able to multi-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced manner, and a willingness to travel.
Housekeeping responsibilities and duties
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, and vacuuming.
- Ensure all rooms assigned are inspected and meet expected standards
- Ensure equipment is taken care of, inspecting them to make sure no inadequacies exist
- Advise superiors of any damages, missing items, and/or disturbances efficiently
- Deal with customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner to the best of your ability
- Ensure stock of all items are correct and replace as necessary
- Adhere to rules regarding health and safety and follow company-related practices
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS
- Opportunity to Travel across America and enjoy different experiences in a number of different locations.
- Full time contracts lasting 6 months
- Opportunity to switch to a new location at the end of your contract!
- There are no fees for job seekers
- Once your time has been completed, you'll walk away with new job references, new friends, and memories to last a lifetime.
- Over the course of your placement, staff accommodations will be arranged for you!
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- 2 Years of resort housekeeping experience
- Age 21 or older
- Must be legally able to work in America
- Have high school diploma
- Clean background check
- A sense of adventure!!!
More search results
Vice-President Membership, Sales, and Indigenous …
First Nations Housing & Infrastructure Council (FNHIC-BC)
President and Chief Executive Officer
Toronto Community Housing Corporation
Vice President, Advancement and External Relations
Memorial University of Newfoundland