Trainee, Inside Sales
- Canada Samuel, Son & Co
- Job Category
- Sales and Business Development
- Job Type
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
We are seeking an Inside Sales Trainee to join our team in Cambridge, ON.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today.
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Pension plan with company match
- Opportunity for fast advancement and career growth
As the Inside Sales Trainee, you wil have the opportunity to learn the business end to end and grow your skills. You will have many potential paths to explore to grow and advance in your career.
- Develop product and operational knowledge of Samuel, Son & Co., Limited.
- Train with our sales team and attend all job related training sessions.
- Develop and apply product knowledge in the long product (bar, tube, extrusions, angle, channel) category
- Develop knowledge of all applicable Samuel facilities.
- Provide back-up coverage for the other Inside Sales Representatives.
- Maintain ongoing contact with customers and promote exemplary customer service.
- Manage account activity and status.
- Ensure timely delivery of products with a desire to provide world-class service.
- Participate in the design of sales strategies.
- Assist in the management and growth of existing customer accounts.
- Generate quotations and supply product information to satisfy customer needs.
- Provide solutions to customer inquiries.
- Develop strong relationships internally and externally.
- Initiate a sales career development plan.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Marketing & Sales or Business Administration.
- One to two years of sales experience desired but not required
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work under time constraints and adapt to change.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications.