IT Process Manager
- Canada Samuel, Son & Co
- Job Category
- Technical and Skilled Trades
- Job Type
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
We are seeking an IT Process Manager to join our team in Oakville, ON.
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Pension plan with company match
- Opportunity for fast advancement and career growth
Reporting to the IT Service Management & Governance Manager, the IT Process Manager position is accountable for process execution by initiating and directing all management, support, governance, research, development, innovation, and cultural change for Samuel. The scope of this role includes delivering sustainable service consistency, quality, and customer satisfaction through a centralized approach to process leadership. The role works closely with Leaders and Service Providers to establish an industry leading process practice. Success in this role will bring business value and strategic positioning by leading the creation, innovation, and delivery of scalable services process through well understood processes.
- Develop, execute, and lead a process leadership strategy to deliver consistent and reliable process management.
- Define, design, implement and direct the process strategy, collaborating with Executives, Vendors and Clients to ensure the delivery of process performance and improvement.
- Manage the delivery of key process related mapping, documentation, and presentations to senior management.
- Provide leadership to ensure governance in the area of Process in the enterprise service management strategy
- Development and governance of the organization’s IT processes and policies.
- Ensuring processes and procedures are documented, communicated, and followed by all verticals.
- Provide process leadership related to all activities necessary to detect and analyze issues which may potentially affect service or have impacted service by analysis of data
- Responsible to work with relationship management to determine business impacts, conflicts and risk associated with process
- Responsible for continuous process improvement initiative, continually seeks to do things better.
- Development of KPI's and key management reports for processes within scope.
- Govern the adherence to the processes by all Samuel areas through active participation and compliance reporting
- Understands current and future business needs and develop process roadmap as related to change and process management.
- Own and manage overall communications plans and marketing strategy for process
- Establishes and builds healthy working relations and partnerships with service providers, customers, and peers.
- Key stakeholder in the ongoing development of the toolset supporting the processes providing requirements and future strategy.
- Measure all process Critical Success Factors (CSF), Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and activity metrics. Monitor and report against the Critical Success Factors (CSF), Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and activity metrics
- Responsible for ensuring that the individual activities of the process are carried out with regards to agreed quality levels and compliance standards with potential links to Service Level Management.
- Provides implementation and post implementation support
- Assists with the preparation of client presentations concerning project scope, timeline, activities, issues, and progress as required
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Management, Computer Science, or Engineering discipline with an IT focus or related equivalent experience
- ITIL Practitioner or Expert Certification
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Certification an asset
- Minimum of 8 years of experience within IT including at least 5 years of experience working in IT Service Management
- Significant experience (5+ years) in leading or managing a team with a good understanding of people
- Solid understanding of IT services, technology, and solutions
- Strong competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Ability to develop and implement IT policies and governance
- High willingness to drive transformation and service improvement
- Strong customer / end-user / client service orientation
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness