- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items. Lifts heavy items and may operate a fork lift. Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped. Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment. Examines, stocks, and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines. May prepare kitting packages for assembly production. Supports manufacturing functions including: Shipping, Receiving, Stockroom and Production Control. Work environment is a manufacturing/warehouse environment.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists Inventory control/Stockroom Coordinator: Performs counts, performs kitting, and works on back orders
- Organizes and performs final kit pack-out operation of cameras and assemblies
- Performs light assembly operations as required
- Tracks material and reports status
- Coordinates Returned Material Authorizations (RMAs)
- Monitors and replenishes consumables as required
- Operates fork-lift to load and unload material
- Drives locally and long-distance to deliver and pick-up material
- Assists Shipping & Receiving: verifies, counts, performs identifications and packs items for shipping
- Must be able to to lift and move up to 70 lbs.
- Must possess valid California Driver License and clean MVR, and must insurable by FLIR
- Must be able to communicate using the English language
- Experience working with outbound shipping vendors such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.; use of web-based or other
- electronic shipping systems strongly preferred
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment – desired
- Basic PC skills: keyboarding, use of mouse, data entry
- MS Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook – desired
- Fork lift operation experience and/or certification - strongly desired
- Applicants must be either a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, legal permanent resident, asylee, refugee or must be eligible to apply for and obtain the appropriate export control license from the U.S. Departments of State or Commerce.
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.
More search results
Vice-President Membership, Sales, and Indigenous …
President and Chief Executive Officer
Toronto Community Housing Corporation
Vice President, Advancement and External Relations
Memorial University of Newfoundland