Intake Assistant - TFT - one Link
- Halton Healthcare
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position: Intake Assistant
Status: Temporary Full-time for approx. 6 months
Hours:Monday-Sunday, days and evenings, 8 and 12 hour shifts (hours are subject to change based on operational needs)
Site: Off-Site,Bristol Circle
One-Link is the centralized access model for Adults 16 and over for addiction and mental health services to enable equitable access and coordinated care to make it possible for people to receive the right care, at the right time and in the right place.
This is what you'll be doing:
As a one-Link Intake Assistant you will be working in a busy and fast paced environment using e referral technology along with a call centre functionality and meditech in your work functions. Primary tasks involve coordinating administrative services such as answering calls and providing information, Scheduling clients for telephone and in person appointments, utilizing scheduler registration functions, ensuring a warm transfer to a clinical team member when required, performing data entry, purchase orders, statistics, report compilation, forms/document development, event organization and planning and other administrative activities for the regional program as it expands and grows.
This is what you'll need to do it:
Halton Healthcare Services is seeking individuals who are competent in their chosen profession; patient/customer focused; team players; effective communicators; caring and respectful and are fiscally responsible.
- Office administration diploma from a recognized college or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience working in a healthcare setting
- Experience working in an addictions or mental health program in either the community or a hospital setting preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates tact, diplomacy and ensures confidentiality is maintained
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Exceptional customer service skills over the phone and in person
- Must be self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates commitment to on-going learning and able to learn new tasks quickly
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Work well as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Must be physically able to do the job
- Satisfactory employment and attendance record required
Date Posted: December 17, 2020
Internal applications due by: December 24, 2020
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by a job well done, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient satisfaction as we are, we'd like to hear from you. Please submit your application via our website at www.haltonhealthcare.com directly to this posting and include a current copy of your resume.
We thank all those who apply but only those individuals selected for further consideration will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Halton Healthcare will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accommodation needs to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of theFreedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Halton Healthcare is a smoke free facility in and around all three sites. Smoking is not permitted on hospital properties. We thank everyone who works at or visits our hospitals for respecting this healthy initiative. We are also a scent-free environment for all employees and visitors to accommodate individuals’ health concerns arising from exposure to scented products, We ask for everyone's cooperation in our efforts to accommodate health concerns.