- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through accurate processing of customers' requests, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires within SLAs.
- First point of customer contact for investigation of invoice discrepancy, return of product, tracking of orders, etc.
- Builds and maintain business relationship with strategic customer base by providing prompt and accurate service so as to ensure customer satisfaction.
- High School Diploma, or GED is required.
- One to two years of customer service experience, preferred experience in technology industry or a call center environment
- Knowledge of: professional, effective telephone techniques and customer care.
- Skilled in: in personal computing, or keyboarding. Strong oral, written and grammatical English communication skills required. Ability to: multi-task, responds to rapid change; organize, prioritize and perform work with moderate supervision.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.