- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Equipment OperatorPrimary Location
Norfolk, VirginiaEmployee Type
Bay Disposal is looking for a safety conscious Equipment Operator to join the team at our transfer station in Norfolk, VA.
- In this position you will be operating light equipment (bucket loader, yard jockey, and bobcat) at our transfer station.
- This is a labor-intensive position requiring regular heavy lifting and climbing in and out of the equipment.
- This is a full time, year round position. A typical schedule for this position is Monday - Friday with rotating Saturdays, approximately 50-55 hour work week.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
- Experience on Front End Loaders, Excavators, and Track-hoes
- This is a physical job working in a covered area that is not effected by outside weather conditions.
- Have at least 2 years of work experience as well as a stable work history
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, & 401K.
- Great management team!
- Garbage is very stable and we work year round.
If you would like to chat immediately with our virtual assistant, click here: https://olivia.paradox.ai/co/WasteConnections/SusieOperator
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)