Small Mechanical Component Repair
- Canada Samuel, Son & Co
- Job Category
- Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Purchasing
- Job Type
Samuel Packaging Systems Group Coding & Labeling Division are seeking to fill a position in our component repairs dept that is primarily focused on the testing, troubleshooting, repair & calibration of print system related mechanical components. In-house training is provided with potential for advancement.
- Setup, test, evaluate, troubleshoot, remove & replace, and adjust/calibrate small mechanical parts in a clean shop environment.
- Maintain the work area in a safe & clean manner.
- Other supporting tasks may be assigned as needed by the shop supervisors.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- A good command of the English language, written & oral.
- Basic hand and power tools experience.
- Basic mechanical understanding.
- Good manual dexterity with the ability to assemble and adjust small intricate components.
- Close attention to detail is required.
- Some lifting, to 50 lb’s approx.
- Standing & sitting are the primary working positions of this role.