- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Container RepairPrimary Location
Fife, WashingtonEmployee Type
We are currently seeking a candidate to fill our Container Repair position for our Fife, WA location at Murreys Disposal.
- Shift: Monday-Friday 6:00AM-2:30PM.
- Ability to effectively communicate and understand needed repairs and/or tasks.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Welding, painting and grinding responsibilities
- Driving a forklift
- Available to help mechanics in maintenance shop as required
- General cleaning responsibilities
- Equipment safety checks: Air compressors, welders, ladders, extension cords, miscellaneous hand tools,
- Maintain and track inventory of container parts and supplies
- Assemble, repair, and replace decals on carts and containers.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong work history
- Good attitude and willingness to take on other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds continuously throughout and 8 hour shift
- Experience working in a blue collar industry
- Ability to work outdoors and in the conditions
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
More search results
Vice-President Membership, Sales, and Indigenous …
President and Chief Executive Officer
Toronto Community Housing Corporation
Vice President, Advancement and External Relations
Memorial University of Newfoundland