Sales Specialist Eastern Quebec
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
ABB Electrification business (EL) is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
ABB Canada is pleased to be looking for a driven sales expert to join our Electrification Services Sales team in the Quebec and Atlantic Canada Region. The right individual will be a hunter of opportunities and new customers while cultivating long term relations with key and strategic accounts. By providing full solutions to end users and partners you will increase sales orders, profitability and customer loyalty and satisfaction. The best candidate will have an aggressive sales approach targeting key segments and customers, fostering C-Level relations. By offering the full Services portfolio you will identify opportunities to assist your customers with the Full Lifecycle Management of the their MV and LV assets.
ABB offers a competitive compensation package which includes a salary, Sales Incentive Plan, car allowance and benefits. We offer a flexible work environment where we promote family, health and wellbeing within our dynamic team.
If you are looking to grow your career and our business while working in an exciting industry that is growing, then this role is perfect for you. ABB is a leader in Electrical technology and is excited to be forging new ground in the areas of EV Charging, Digital Technologies and Full Lifecycle management. Come be part of this winning team!
- To continue to develop and grow the Service business in our Eastern Quebec and Atlantic Region covering mainly Quebec City, North Eastern Quebec, the Atlantic Provinces and other areas as deemed necessary by the Sales Manager
- Develop and build relations with customers to where they see ABB as their trusted advisor
- As part of a team, lead development of strategy on opportunities and lead proposal development working with EP Sales, Front End Sales and Proposal team
- Manage accurate opportunity pipeline and all customer interactions via SFDC
- Build yearly and long-term Strategic Account and Regional Sales plans
- Monitor the regions economic variables to best service both potential and existing customers needs to ensure we are gaining market share
- Provide sales presentations and help develop relations and develop opportunities with clients related to ABB offerings
- Create and maintain relationships with customers and internal ABB channels in order to position ABB
- Create a team approach with ABB EP and Front-End Sales and Account Managers in developing opportunities
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows to market products and services
- A strong safety focus and safety attitude always required
- To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a self-starter and contributor who can work independently from a home-based office
- Work well in a team environment leveraging team members for their strengths and skill so to make yourself successful
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the Electrical industry and all components and infrastructure to be able to talk confidently with our customers
- Be driven to achieve and exceed targets to highlight your own success and take advantage of our bonus program
- Have an outgoing personality with the ability to perform in customer presentations, negotiate successfully and build relations in the industry
- Be adaptable to the new norm with the ability to perform sales via digital tools
- Leverage social media and other tools at your disposal to find new customers and connections and build ABBs brand
- Ability to utilize all Microsoft tools; PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams etc
- Electrical Engineer or equivalent experience. 5+ years' experience in the industry
- Understand medium and low voltage electrical infrastructure which includes switchgear, MCCs, transformers and related equipment.
- Be able to sell services; Consultative Studies, Engineering, Digital Solutions, Modernization, Maintenance and all other aspects of the Electrification portfolio.
- Familiar with a CRM, specifically Sales Force. Ensure constant and consistent management of Customer and Opportunity information
- Driven Sales experience with the ability to build new relations with customers as well as continue to grow and foster existing relations
- Bilingual in written and spoken French and English
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.
Reference Number CA76790099_E7 Publication date 2020-12-11
More search results
Faculty Positions, Schulich School of Engineering…
University of Calgary
Vice-President Membership, Sales, and Indigenous …
Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Delivery Agent / Letter Carrier - Agent de livrai…
Canada Post / Postes Canada
Business Applications Administrator