- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
ABB Measurement and Analytics (IAMA) develops, produces, sells, delivers and services products and solutions to enable industrial and energy customers to operate more efficiently and profitably. We are dedicated to serving our customers with the best digitally enabled solutions to meet their needs quickly and reliably, while providing the support of a global service network.
- Become familiar with and understand the ABB solutions and products in order to appropriately respond to customer requests.
- Respond to customer calls for tender (RFQ) by drawing up the proposals for the standard and non-standard products that meet the technical specifications and expectations of the customers while respecting the appropriate safety standards.
- Use the various configuration and sales tools to ensure appropriate tracking of calls for tender and customer requests.
- Ensure technical support to the customers and to the sales organizations.
- Know and understand the dynamic structure of the network for the distribution of the products manufactured by ABB.
- Understand the various needs of the markets covered by the ABB products and be able to propose the solutions that meet the needs of the customers in each market
- Three to five years of experience in sales or similar position.
- Bachelor's degree or DCS in a relevant discipline.
- Able to adapt easily and quickly, good sense of urgency.
- Good logical sense.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel) is an asset.
- Teamwork, critical thinking, capacity to synthesize.
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.
Reference Number CA76014108_E3 Publication date 2020-12-01