Registered Nurse - Part-time - Close Observation Unit - Georgetown
- Halton Healthcare
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Posting #: 2021-868110
Position: Registered Nurse
Department: Close Observation Unit
Status: Part-time (must provide availability up to 0.2 FTE)
Hours: Monday to Sunday-Various rotating 12 hourshifts- Days & Nights (hours are subject to change based on operational needs)
This is what you’ll be doing
To assess, plan, and implement care for critical patients on adynamic, fast-paced Close Observation Unit.
This is what you’ll need to do it:
Halton Healthcare endeavors to hire individuals who are competent in their chosen profession and who exemplify our mission, vision and values of accountability, respect and compassion which guide our individual behaviours and attitudes.
- Current Registrationin good standingwith the College of Nurses of Ontario required
- Current BCLS required at time of hire
- Current ACLS required at time of hire and ongoing
- Recent Critical Care experience required
- Critical Care Certificate preferred
- Telemetry experience
- Intravenous initiation and maintenance skills required
- Completion of Coronary Care 1 or equivalent required
- Patient Assessment skills essential
- Familiarity with on line documentation considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to function as an interactive member of the multidisciplinary team
- Strong functional assessment, problem-solving, leadership, and teaching skills required
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of this position
- Satisfactory employment and attendance record
Salary: $33.56 to $48.05 per hour
Position will remain posted until filled
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by a job well done, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient satisfaction as we are, we'd like to hear from you. Please submit your application via our website at www.haltonhealthcare.ca directly to this posting and include a current copy of your resume.
We thank all those who apply but only those individuals selected for further consideration will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Halton Healthcare will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accommodation needs to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Halton Healthcare is a smoke free facility in and around all three sites. Smoking is not permitted on hospital properties. We thank everyone who works at or visits our hospitals for respecting this healthy initiative. We are also a scent-free environment for all employees and visitors to accommodate individuals’ health concerns arising from exposure to scentedproducts. We ask for everyone's cooperation in our efforts to accommodate health concerns.
More search results
Vice-President Membership, Sales, and Indigenous …
President and Chief Executive Officer
Toronto Community Housing Corporation
Vice President, Advancement and External Relations
Memorial University of Newfoundland