- Canada Samuel, Son & Co
- Job Category
- Sales and Business Development
- Job Type
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Laval, QC.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today.
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Pension plan with company match
- Opportunity for career growth and stability
Inside sales representatives work closely with customers to find their required needs, create solutions and ensure a smooth sale process. Sales representatives also work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc. Inside sales reps are friendly, well-spoken and ready to close the deal.
- Write up all orders promptly as received
- Ensure accuracy of customer name, product description, unloading instructions, packaging, processing tolerances, shipping destinations, weight, pricing, etc.
- Follow up of all orders, delivery to ensure world class service
- Discussion with scheduling department (delivery lead times, equipment capabilities)
- Receive and respond to requests for quotation
- Communicate with customers and answer any concern or questions they may have
- Actively seek new business from customers and potential new customers through pro-active phone calls and e-mails
- College or Bachelor?s Degree in a Business related field is preferred
- Bilingual (French & English)
- 2 to 3 years of relatable industry experience
- Basic knowledge of line of products
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- Strong ability and desire to learn continuously
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Valid drivers license
- Customer visits as necessary.