- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Cloud Marketing Manager - SaaS Portfolio
Ingram Micro is changing how business is done in the cloud. Ingram Micro Cloud is a master cloud service provider (mCSP), offering channel partners and professionals access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease. We are looking for bright talented people to join our team. The culture is fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and has a start-up mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 500 company.
Are you looking for an organization that values the power of Marketing as a tool to enable partners' success? Do you understand the power of understanding the Buyers Journey and the importance of a fully integrated Digital Campaign?
As the Cloud Marketing Manager, you can be a leader in the marketing strategy and execution for up to 10 key technology vendors. At its core, you own the relationship with a portfolio of vendors and the Ingram Micro Cloud team and serve as the sole point of contact for all marketing related planning and execution needs. From an account management perspective, this role must understand the vendor/Ingram Micro business direction and sales strategy to develop objective-based, integrated marketing plans on a quarterly, half, and annual basis that delivers results. The Integrated Marketing plans must accomplish mutual vendor and Ingram Micro goals and may include elements such as: demand gen, training and enablement programs, digital marketing, reseller promotions, sales incentives, events and more.
In This Role, you will be the owner of :
- Developing marketing strategies and programs that hit key Vendors and Ingram Micro goals & objectives.
- Driving The key initiatives for Vendor and Ingram Micro based on market competitive analysis, sales strategy, Partner needs and business direction.
- Developing and executing strategic integrated marketing plans that enable Partners' growth and success.
- Elevating sales efforts by creating sales training, sales engagement, digital demand gen, event strategy, and partner promotions.
- Owning the Vendor marketing needs within Ingram Micro, and Ingram Micro needs within its Vendor marketing.
- Participating in the positioning and messaging that clearly articulate the value proposition associated with all marketing initiatives.
- Creating and managing a marketing budget and forecast with a high degree of accuracy.
- Implementing customer segment specific marketing strategies/plans/programs and representing those strategies in key business meetings.
This is a call to a strategic thinker who enjoys both the big picture as well as jumping into "the weeds" of execution. Someone who can think of the Buyer Journey and bring to the table a collaborative drive to navigate vendor relationships, sales partnerships.
The Must Haves:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant additional experience in related field.
- 5 + years of marketing experience, B2B.
- 2+ years minimum of marketing cloud solutions or software a plus.
- Knowledge of Vendor products, cloud computing and channel partner marketing experience.
- Digital Marketing campaign experience: Paid Search, e-marketing, new customer acquisition, partner program development, events and identifying new market opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate with executive level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner within high visibility accounts.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-function, high-pressure environment
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
More search results
Vice-President Membership, Sales, and Indigenous …
First Nations Housing & Infrastructure Council (FNHIC-BC)
President and Chief Executive Officer
Toronto Community Housing Corporation
Vice President, Advancement and External Relations
Memorial University of Newfoundland