Operations Trainer, Sr. Associate, Logistics-USA
- Ingram Micro Inc
- Fort Worth,TX
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Purpose/Function: The role of the Operations Trainer is to train to processes, procedures, controls, and performance elements to assess overall effectiveness of each department. The Ops Trainer communicates with employees to determine if job functions are carried out with the aspect of quality and alignment with customer requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: A highly motivated and forward-thinking professional, the Technical Trainer is responsible for training and facilitating instructor led and virtual trainings to Ingram Micro Associates. The incumbent will partner with Business Operations and NPI Manager to understand key business drivers and deliver curriculum that enables associates to achieve business performance objectives.
- Must be flexible with his/her time - This associate will be responsible to ensure all associates in the designated account are trained, including 2nd shift, therefor they will be working split shifts as needed
- Must be organized and pay attention to detail - They will be handling large amounts of paperwork and must ensure it is all organized
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications - Must know the basics of Excel, Power Point and Word
- Must be patient and a good communicator - Must be able to communicate at different levels of the organization and make sure she is understood by all.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as an individual -
- Excellent facilitation skills- has a strong understanding of concepts and practices related to adult learning and has demonstrated application of these concepts through relevant experience.
- Excellent classroom management skills including time and participant.
- Ability to work with high level of uncertainty and quickly changing priorities
- Remain professional and perform above expectations in high stress situations consistently
- Strength in effective dealing with both peer groups and senior executives
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decisions making skills: - Fact (not opinion) driven. Confident and informed decisions making - Able to "sift" through the information noise - Able to prioritize and go quickly to the analysis that gives maximum value in the shortest timeframe (80 I 20 rule).
- Strong motivators and ability to work effectively in teams and alone - Acts independently and willingly takes on new challenges - Contributes to the team and engages beyond daily I assigned tasks.
High School or GED.
Minimum of 2 years of technical training facilitation and/or conducting focus groups discussions and/or individual coaching.
3 years of experience in mobile phone / mobile phone repair or related industry
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Pre-employment drug screen
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), printers, copiers, mail processing machine
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be constantly standing, bending, and possibly lifting to 50 lbs. as well as driving equipment in a safe manner. This position requires enough hand, arm and finger dexterity to operate computer keyboard or other office equipment. In addition, visual acuity to read words and numbers and speaking and hearing ability enough to communicate in person or over the phone are requirements of this role.