- Canada Samuel, Son & Co
- Job Category
- Technical and Skilled Trades
- Job Type
This is a 6 month contract position with potential for extension.
Using your Oracle HCM Cloud proven technical and functional knowledge and experience, you will lead critical projects which are unique, and complex supporting various HR business initiatives in support of our HR Strategic roadmap.
You will be responsible for the analysis of business requirements and processes, resolving business needs through the optimization of the configuration and use of designated applications. The role will seek to simplify the business operations where possible and logical and leverage available technology to the greatest extent possible.
• Work with HR and business to provide support for the Oracle Cloud HCM application and associated application
• Work with clients to coordinate enhancements to the HCM and/or associated application functionality and participate in related system testing.
• Identify areas where complexity exists and propose options to address
• Gather, analyze and translate client needs within the designated business area, advising of possible application and process solutions.
• Manage and deliver small and medium-complexity enhancement projects from the preparation of the Statements of Work through to the final delivery.
• Collaborate with other teams to propose business solutions, estimate effort and timelines, manage quality and client expectations, and monitor budgets and schedules.
• Configure, test, and document.
• Research, advise and provide recommendations to clients, team members, and other project teams.
• Assist in the evaluation of client business impact for business application version upgrades and enhancements.
• Liaise with software vendors to resolve application defects.
• Direct the configuration, testing, and quality of project deliverables and their associated documentation.
• Coach and mentor Analyst, HCM and Analyst, Payroll to ensure their continued growth and development
• 5-7 years’ experience using enterprise human resource information management applications including at least 2-year experience with Oracle HCM Cloud
• Post-secondary education in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with data migration, HCM extracts, fast formulas, and integrations
• Previous experience using SQL and/or other query-based languages
• Experience with Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll and/or Benefits
• In depth knowledge of enterprise level information systems (e.g. Oracle HCM Cloud) database
• Demonstrated expertise using integrated- HR and Payroll related systems including time-capture systems
• Prior experience as a business analyst, systems analyst, or similar client-focused consulting role
• Experience delivering large technology projects
• Ability to write and troubleshoot complex SQL queries
• Advanced skills in standard office applications (Excel, Word)
• Strong task and project management ability using conventional and agile methodologies
• Experience translating business needs into data models supporting long-term enterprise information solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Well organized with superior attention to detail
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Getting stuff done and documenting it