- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
- In collaboration with assigned business executives and their management teams, this position provides HR expertise and consulting to teams applicable to building organizational capability and workforce engagement strategies.
- The focus is to achieve current and future business objectives through the development and implementation of creative yet pragmatic human resource strategies, policies, and practices.
HR Core Competencies:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree (Master's Degree preferred) or equivalent HR management, consulting, business, or project management experience.
- Eight years of strong professional, progressive experience is required. It is desired that a minimum of five of these years be spent working in a large corporate environment. PHR/SPHR professional certification preferred.
- Strategic Mindset, non-linear problem solving
- Action-Oriented always driving result
- Ability to work with ambiguity in a fast-paced sales/technology environment
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law
More search results
Vice-President Membership, Sales, and Indigenous …
President and Chief Executive Officer
Toronto Community Housing Corporation
Vice President, Advancement and External Relations
Memorial University of Newfoundland