- XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the world's most admired by Fortune and one of America's best employers by Forbes. As the Customer Service Representative, you will ensure that we deliver on our promise of outstanding service. You'll work with customers, business partners and drivers to make sure we are meeting our commitments and delighting our customers at every step of the experience. To succeed in this role, you'll need to be extraordinary at multitasking and delivering solutions that move multiple projects forward toward completion. As a part of the XPO team, you'll have a starring role in helping us continue to provide daily freight solutions for our global customers.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including extended health benefits (medical, dental and vision), pension, life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Assist customers and business partners via telephone and email
- Handle customer complaints in a calm, professional manner
- Diagnose, assess and resolve problems or issues
- Monitor progress of delivery routes
- Scan haul-away pods and verify stamps
- Process changes or cancellations to delivery orders
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs such as MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-year related experience preferably within a call center environment
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to satisfactorily resolve issues
- Solid ability to multitask with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure while delivering solutions that exceed customer expectations
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Accommodation email must include:
• Your name
• Job title with location (city/province) and requisition ID
• A clear description of the disability accommodation that you are seeking