- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a new opportunity for a Global HRIS Analyst to join our Human Resources team on a full-time temporary basis (initial 12 month contract) in Canada. Location can be flexible including Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal or Mississauga.
An overview of your role will include:
- Support the business in the use of existing and new features in Oracle HCM and Taleo, participating in project scoping exercises as needed
- Support of the following modules: Core HR, Talent Management, Performance Management, Benefits, Absence, Compensation, Learning, Manager & Employee Self-Serve modules & Taleo
- Address and trouble shoot ad-hoc queries and issues from employees, internal HR stakeholders, business leadership, vendors, and third-party consultants through our Service Now platform
- Manage system matters of considerable complexity as they arise
- Provide support, training and troubleshooting for the Human Resources Team
- Provide analysis and investigation into new ways of using our existing tools
- Active participant on Oracle HCM support sites, researching and networking for solutions
- Participate in quarterly upgrade and regression testing
- Maintain support materials in a variety of media including written & video
- Generate reports with varying complexity
- University Degree in Business focusing on Human Resources, or a related specialty
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in HRIS
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a Human Resources Analyst
- Recent experience using Oracle HCM Cloud
- Awareness of evolving expectations, trends, and technologies in HR
- Demonstrated ability to uphold confidentiality and manage sensitive situations with tact
- Experience with a variety of Oracle HCM Cloud modules
- Proficiency with various computer tools, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, general knowledge of human resources related systems
- Ability to work independently, remotely, and co-operatively with business and technical resources
- Genuinely likes helping others and has a service-oriented mindset.
- Proficiency in one of the following languages in addition to English: Spanish, French, Portuguese, or Italian.
- CPHR designation
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring, and coaching
- Global projects
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder's 7,000 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Golder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities or other characteristics protected by law. Golder is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder video.