Technical Sales Assistant
- Canada Samuel, Son & Co
- Job Category
- Sales and Business Development
- Job Type
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
We are seeking Technical Assistan to join our team in Lachine, QC.
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Pension plan with company match
- Opportunity for fast advancement and career growth
The fully bilingual French / English employee will be required to work with the sales manager and technical sales reps to support equipment and consumable sales. The employee will also work directly with customers from the Montreal office to support equipment and consumable sales.
- Provide support as required for the sales manager and technical sales personnel. This will include:
- Responding to enquiries and direct sales on consumables and smaller equipment.
- Directing customers to the appropriate support within the group
- Communication / coordination with customers on orders
- Communication / coordination with suppliers
- Communicate with Supervisor when customer issues arise in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Initiate credit applications
- Work with customers and sales representatives to complete order request forms
- Update pricing
- Marketing support to include communication with the marketing group for advertising and trade shows
- Other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
- Preference college or technical school graduation
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel / Powerpoint
- Experience with industrial printing and labeling equipment would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills in English and French are required
- MS D365 knowledge would be an asset