Hydrogen Component Development Specialist
- Job Category
- Job Type
We are looking for a talented Hydrogen Component Development Specialist to join our team specializing in hydrogen fuel cell power systems technology for our #NewPower Business Unit in Mississauga, Ontario.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Provide technical expertise on Hydrogen venturi and create and implement control strategies for venturi use.
- Develop component and system models to analyze, develop, and integrate of internally developed Hydrogen components into Hydrogen fuel system.
- Collaborate with Testing Lead on testing and validation required for internally developed components.
- Coordinate with design teams, advise on key geometric parameters and tolerance, and work with procurement teams to define Tech Packages for component manufacturing.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other relevant technical disciplines. Graduate degree highly preferred.
- Minimum three to five years in a similar role.
- Experience with LPG and CNG and/or in engine manufacturing.
- Knowledge of PEM Fuel Cell Hydrogen Subsystem, an asset.
- Prior experience in a global matrix organization in a manufacturing environment highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
At Cummins, we are committed to the principles of diversity and employment equity under the Employment Equity Act, and we strive to ensure that our workforce reflects the diverse nature of Canadian society.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
The successful candidate will be subject to our Pre-Employment Background Screening process that consists of a Criminal Background Check as well as Education and Work Experience Verification.
More search results
Faculty Positions, Schulich School of Engineering…
University of Calgary
Vice President, Aboriginal Partnerships
Vice-President Membership, Sales, and Indigenous …
Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Delivery Agent / Letter Carrier - Agent de livrai…
Canada Post / Postes Canada