Director Fuel Cell Engine Development
- Job Category
- Job Type
We are looking for a talented Director Fuel Cell Engine Development to join our team specializing in hydrogen fuel cell power systems technology for our #NewPower Business Unit in Mississauga, Ontario.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Lead new fuel cell engine development programs from conceptual and initial design stages to pilot production.
- Leads a multidisciplinary technical team of design, engineering, and product people to design and shape new fuel cell engine products for the heavy-duty mobility market.
- Makes decisions in the areas of design and project risk trade-offs that impact program cost or delivery without sacrifice of quality expectations.
- Provides technical leadership and resolutions for the business's most complex global technical challenges.
- Operates as Subject Matter Expert with the responsibility of developing talent.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Advanced degree required (PhD or Master) in Mechanical, Electrical, or Mechatronics.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in automotive powertrain hardware development.
- Minimum five years of proven track record in leading multidisciplinary, technical teams to produce significant, measurable results.
- Experience in the automotive and/or heavy-duty mobility manufacturing market required.
- Outstanding problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills required.
At Cummins, we are committed to the principles of diversity and employment equity under the Employment Equity Act, and we strive to ensure that our workforce reflects the diverse nature of Canadian society.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
The successful candidate will be subject to our Pre-Employment Background Screening process that consists of a Criminal Background Check as well as Education and Work Experience Verification.
More search results
Faculty Positions, Schulich School of Engineering…
University of Calgary
Vice President, Aboriginal Partnerships
Vice-President Membership, Sales, and Indigenous …
Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Delivery Agent / Letter Carrier - Agent de livrai…
Canada Post / Postes Canada