Customer Support Specialist
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Smart Buildings (ELSB) digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - enhancing quality of life in the buildings of the future, through sustainable electrification solutions, services and products.
Your focus will be on the customer needs after sales. You will be responsible for all issues concerning orders before and after shipment. Your goal is to ensure on time delivery and to facilitate the coordination of the customers' requirements including improving delivery dates, finding lost shipments and handling invoicing discrepancies.
- Ensure the follow-up on orders.
- Inform customers of our products (logistics).
- Code all customer RMAs with necessary fields
- Communicate with agents and UPS to resolve all UPS Alert Notices in a timely fashion.
- Solve accounting issues; research and validate credits and deductions on invoices, as well as RMAs without paperwork.
- Communicate with customer/agent to advise them of any change in scheduled promise dates, answer delivery requests, etc.
- File RMAs, regular and consignment orders on a daily basis.
- Forward requested documentation to the agents and help with various informational mailings to agents and customers.
- Maintain and update all reports required by the department
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- 2 - 4 years experience in a similar position with customer service & sales support
- Responsive and proactive behavior; demonstrated responsibility for and ownership of customer issues.
- Knowledge of AS400, SAP & Salesforce an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft office a must.
- Excellent communication Skills
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Must be willing to take the US statutory holidays.
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.
Reference Number CA77408994_E1 Publication date 2021-01-22
More search results
Faculty Positions, Schulich School of Engineering…
University of Calgary
Vice President, Aboriginal Partnerships
Vice-President Membership, Sales, and Indigenous …
Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Delivery Agent / Letter Carrier - Agent de livrai…
Canada Post / Postes Canada