Executive Vice President
- N. Harris Computer Corporation - CAD
- Job Category
- Job Type
As the Executive Vice President (EVP) of Advanced Utilities, you will be responsible for setting the strategic direction and leading the growth and execution of the business across all functional areas. Above all, you will be a leader of people and a trusted partner for Advanced customers!
Functional areas of the business are sales, support, product development, and professional services.
Reporting to a Senior EVP, the EVP is responsible for achieving the growth and financial targets of the business. Your executive team will execute the strategies required to achieve your operating targets.
This position will be a remote opportunity.
What will be your impact?
• Compassionately steer and inspire an executive team in order to achieve business targets
• Adapt and implement operational excellence to provide continuous improvement of the business
• Achieve the net revenue and EBITA growth targets set by the company
• Develop new and existing leaders within the organization
• Provide detailed, quarterly briefings to senior corporate managers on the business’s results and plans
• In conjunction with the executive team, provide monthly business updates to the Senior Executives
• With the Utility Group’s leadership team establish long-term technology strategies across all product lines
What are we looking for?
• Minimum of ten years’ experience at an senior leadership level
• Minimum of 5 years in the CIS/Utility Billing Industry
• Preference given for Advanced or Harris Utilities group experience
• Must be passionate about success and committed to leading by example
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exceptionally diligent when expending financial resources
• Experience managing a multi-functional group with a minimum of 75+ team members
• Experience managing an entire Profit and Lost statement with at least $25M in revenue
About us Advanced Utility Systems is the leader and most progressive utilities software company in North America. As one of the largest providers of water, electric and natural gas utility software, Advanced Utility Systems offers an all-encompassing suite of integrated systems from billing to service management with a long-term commitment to the utilities industry, through investment in its employees, new products, new technologies, and continuous improvement.
Advanced Utility Systems is the third largest division within Harris Computer Systems, a Constellation Software Inc. operating group. Constellation Software Inc. is the premier international provider of vertical market software, with offices and customers in over 30 countries, generating consolidated revenues in excess of US $210 million. Publicly traded and comprised of over 14,000 customers, Constellation Software Inc. has a mission to acquire, manage and build an exceptional and diverse portfolio of companies, selling software products to help customers achieve their goals.