- Job Category
- Job Type
We are looking for a talented Shift Supervisor to join our team specializing in hydrogen fuel cell power systems technology for our #NewPower Business Unit in Mississauga, Ontario.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Supervise the daily activities of a production shift team.
- Plan and lead the electrolyzer plate and BPP plate process.
- Responsible for meeting shift production targets and for completing tasks assigned by the production manager.
- Responsible for training, mentoring, and appraising employees.
- Completion of production reports.
- Work continental shift or revert to a five days three shifts production schedule.
- Responsible for site and employees health and safety.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Minimum five years as supervisor or team leader in a metal stamping, plastics, or similar repetitive cycle machine manufacturing environment.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, artisanal skills and aptitudes, manual and digital dexterity for detailed review and finishing work.
- Ability to organize, work collaboratively, and safely lead the team.
- College, university, or equivalent degree required.
At Cummins, we are committed to the principles of diversity and employment equity under the Employment Equity Act, and we strive to ensure that our workforce reflects the diverse nature of Canadian society.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
The successful candidate will be subject to our Pre-Employment Background Screening process that consists of a Criminal Background Check as well as Education and Work Experience Verification.
More search results
Faculty Positions, Schulich School of Engineering…
University of Calgary
Vice President, Aboriginal Partnerships
Vice-President Membership, Sales, and Indigenous …
Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Delivery Agent / Letter Carrier - Agent de livrai…
Canada Post / Postes Canada