- Job Category
- Job Type
We are looking for a talented Test Specialist to join our team specializing in hydrogen fuel cell power systems technology for our #NewPower Business Unit in Mississauga, Ontario.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Maintains data acquisition systems, test cells operations, rigs and rig rooms; calibrates, installs, programs, troubleshoots, repairs and assembles test systems,
general and specialized instrumentation.
- Installs, operates, modifies, and troubleshoots PCs and PC networks used for instrumentation engineering activities.
- Evaluates and specifies new equipment; develops new technology; installs and maintains electronic engine monitoring systems.
- Fabricates and assembles test fixtures and servo-hydraulic systems; operates, troubleshoots, and repairs hydraulic systems, shakers, and rigs; calibrates transducers and systems; installs and calibrates strain gauges and thermocouples (micro).
- Maintains parts and equipment inventories.
- Creates and maintains electronic documentation.
- Uses a number of general tools including but not limited to digital multimeter, soldering iron, function generator, and frequency generator.
- Reads and interprets electrical wiring diagrams.
- Works with and trains apprentices and technicians.
- Interfaces with customers, suppliers, engineers, and other functions.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- College level Diploma required. University degree highly preferred.
- Experience in operating, calibrating, installing, programing, repairing, designing, and fabricates instrumentation and data acquisition systems.
- Detailed experience working with fuel cell systems.
- Experience working with fuel cell test stations.
- Experience commissioning fuel cell systems.
- Strong communication skills.
At Cummins, we are committed to the principles of diversity and employment equity under the Employment Equity Act, and we strive to ensure that our workforce reflects the diverse nature of Canadian society.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
The successful candidate will be subject to our Pre-Employment Background Screening process that consists of a Criminal Background Check as well as Education and Work Experience Verification.
More search results
Faculty Positions, Schulich School of Engineering…
University of Calgary
Vice President, Aboriginal Partnerships
Vice-President Membership, Sales, and Indigenous …
Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Delivery Agent / Letter Carrier - Agent de livrai…
Canada Post / Postes Canada