- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
The Vice President, E-Commerce for Ingram Micro's US Technology Sales Division will be a key resource on the US, SVP, Chief Country Executive's team. S/he will be responsible for:
- Accountable for the execution and creation of the US e-Commerce strategy.
- Responsible for the ongoing development of the company's e-Commerce strategy and roadmap.
- Accountable for the company's e-Commerce program and project management, including the alignment of the solutions delivery process and the alignment of resources with the e-Commerce strategy.
- As part of the Digital organization, this position engages with Sales, Marketing, Global Information & Security (GIS), and Operations to increase sales and profit from all e-Commerce-based business.
- Accountable for ROI results through improved e-Commerce capabilities and internal operational efficiencies.
- Partners with GIS to oversee the development teams in the US, the development centers in India and Manila and elsewhere to deploy, enhance, and maintain the company's e-Commerce websites, mobile platform, APIs, EDI interfaces, XML interfaces, and other e-Commerce platforms.
US E-Commerce Leadership: Will collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, web analytics and web technologies.
Strategy: Partner with the Strategy leader to help ensure that Ingram Micro has a robust product strategy that will address the needs of our customers while aligning with the company's strategic objectives. Create and manage a formal discipline around the strategic thinking and product ideation capabilities within the innovation and delivery teams (web and B2B), leading the direction of our product and capability roadmaps that reflect reseller, vendor, and company specific needs.
Innovation: Partner with the Innovation leaders to drive (or facilitate) product and technology innovation and participate in our global innovation program that facilitates the identification and smart adoption/investment of new technologies at Ingram Micro.
What you bring to the role:
- A Bachelor's degree (Master's desired) in Computer Science, Engineering, or related Science and Math discipline is required.
- 10+ years of IT experience working in a complex international environment with globally dispersed product management teams.
- 5+ years of experience managing high performing technical product teams of at least 10 associates.
- Management experience reporting metrics, setting standards\guidelines, implementing process improvements, team performance and management.
- Expertise in leading, defining and managing complex solutions portfolios and platforms that are globally scalable in eCommerce and B2B.
- A successful track record of defining and launching multi-tier distribution and subscription offerings.
- Experience doing research and analysis, fluency working with quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ability to deconstruct industry and competitor trends to inform roadmaps.
- Strong executive presence with outstanding communication/presentation skills (verbal and written). Should have a high degree of comfort effectively presenting to executive staff, key stakeholders, and large teams.
- Experience in working with and coordinating large-scale projects across teams.
- Passion for quality and commitment to creating engaging, intuitive experiences.
- A strong leader and change agent who can energize and influence staff across functions, levels, and geographies.
- Experience leading, mentoring, and growing a team of product managers.
- Strong interpersonal and talent management skills, including the ability to identify and develop talent.
- Ability to work with remote partners and team members via online tools across different time zones with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Position may require occasional travel, including international travel.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not - and will not - tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
More search results
Faculty Positions, Schulich School of Engineering…
University of Calgary
Vice-President Membership, Sales, and Indigenous …
Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Delivery Agent / Letter Carrier - Agent de livrai…
Canada Post / Postes Canada
Business Applications Administrator