Inside Sales Representative
- Canada Samuel, Son & Co
- Job Category
- Sales and Business Development
- Job Type
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co. Due to our continued success, we are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join one of our team in Hamilton, ON for the automotive division. If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today. Here are some of what we have to offer:
Due to our continued success, we are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join one of our team in Hamilton, ON for the automotive division.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today.
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Pension plan with company match
- Opportunity for career growth and stability
- Develop product and operational knowledge of Samuel, Son & Co., Limited.
- Manage inventory in order to meet customer's current and upcoming material demands.
- Train with our sales team and attend all job related training sessions.
- Develop knowledge of all applicable Samuel facilities.
- Provide back-up coverage for the other Inside Sales Representatives.
- Maintain ongoing contact with customers and promote exemplary customer service.
- Work with our Technical Service team to register parts for newly received business.
- Enter and track all open orders.
- Develop a strong understanding of automotive grade metals.
- Develop an understanding of the costing / quoting breakdown.
- Stay current on market activity and trends to optimize profitability through market opportunities.
- Build trust and relationships with new and existing customers.
- Locate material to satisfy future requirements and opportunities.
- Manage account activity and status.
- Work with various departments to ensure timely execution and delivery
Provide solutions to customer inquiries.
- Develop strong relationships internally and externally.
- Initiate a sales career development plan.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Marketing & Sales or Business Administration.
- Desire to learn and take initiative.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work under time constraints and adapt to change.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Automotive Metals experience is an asset.
- AS400 experience is also an asset.