IT ILM Senior Developer
- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
We are looking for a professional with experience in both Information Technology and Business Administration. The successful applicant will serve as the liaison between the executive and IT departments of our company, leveraging the data the IT team extrapolates while also overseeing the selection and implementation of software programs and hardware resources. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented and highly innovative. He or she will also be responsible for translating business needs to IT solutions, and vice versa, with current programs, projects and initiatives in mind.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the ILM platform for internal, Consumer and Agency environments
- Installation and configuration of ILM Solutions
- Implement target system integration
- Troubleshoot and support ILM applications and systems
- Implement/Customize Workflows, Forms, Rules, Provisioning and Certifications
- Develop, unit test, and deploy ILM capabilities such as; request management, approval workflows, and automated provisioning
- Document technical design, configuration and customization specification documents
- Perform functional and technical requirements gathering and analysis for an enterprise wide Identity Lifecycle/Access Management program
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Software Development, Computer Engineering or related field
- Strong ILM design experience for enhancing existing or new functionalities within the Identity Management solution
- 3-5 years of experience in implementing Identity Management solutions
- 5 years of experience in Information Technology and SDLC processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Work well under pressure and timelines to produce results
- Analytical skill set and insight for connecting the dots when troubleshooting application issues via error messages, log reviews and anecdotal details provided
- Perform on-going peer code consultation services
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
- Applicants must be either a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, legal permanent resident, asylee, refugee or must be eligible to apply for and obtain the appropriate export control license from the U.S. Departments of State or Commerce.
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.