Initiative Project Manager
- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
About our Team:
Strategic Initiatives manages priority strategic and transformational Programs, Projects and establishes Products for the TS (Technology Solutions) organization.
The work is related to automation and optimization but includes organizational transformation as well as M&A activity.
Our Ideal candidate overview:
- PMI certification is a plus or 3 years project management experience.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
- Consultative experience is also helpful.
- Competencies include: Strategic Insight, Innovative Thinking, Results Oriented, Collaboration, Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Conflict Resolution, Change Management, Inspires Others, Emotional Intelligence
- Initiative management of transformational projects.
- Change management.
- Working closely with project teams.
- Executive status communication and consultation.
Education and Experience:
Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.
Responsible for planning and managing company resources to execute project components from design phase through implementation. Interprets requirements and converts to deliverables. Identifies and communicates project scope and ensures project milestones and objectives are met. Ensures effective communication between technical and non-technical functions. Coordinates project schedules, monitors budgets and assigns tasks. Keeps management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results. This role can be highly cross-functional and operates across multiple disciplines.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.